|Working width per furrow (cm)||Interbody clearance (cm)||Required power
|ATLANT ONLAND 7||7||33 - 38 - 44 - 50||105||230 - 290||3.600|
|ATLANT ONLAND 8||8 (7+1)||33 - 38 - 44 - 50||105||270 - 320||3.880|
|ATLANT ONLAND 9||9 (7+1+1)||33 - 38 - 44 - 50||105||300 - 360||4.150|
- The Quivogne ATLANT ONLAND is specially designed for operating with heavy tractors with catapillar tyres or twin wheels.
- Effective mechanical weed control by depriving them from light.
- Mechanical control of soil pests.
- Soil warms up faster and is better aerated, giving higher yields of crops requiring warmth.
- Reduced risk of infection of subsequent crops by fusaria. The residue of the previous crop is entirely removed.
- Recommended working speed 6 - 8 km/h
- For tractors from 230 up to 360 HP
- Onland- and In-Furrow-plowing
- 7 to 9 furrows
- Interbody clearance 105 cm
- Mechanically adjustable working width: 33 - 38 - 44 - 50 cm
- Underframe clearance 90 cm
- Working depth up to 35 cm
- Three point linkage mounted: 3/36, hydraulic turnover device with 2 turning cylinders and transport lock
- Hydraulic front furrow adjustment
- Box section frame 150x150x12 mm
- Universal bodies QV 9 with reversible point share and tailpiece
- Landside heels on the last furrow
- Shearbolt stone protection
- Automatic steered centre mounted wheel Ø945mm, Breite 500mm
- Additional supporting wheel frontside for depth guidance 200/60-14,5 10 PR
- Plough body QM 400, QV 9 or QV 28
- Manure skimmers or Trashboards
- Landside knife or disc coulter Ø500 mm
- Ploughshare extender
- Furrow press arm, hydraulic
- NON-STOP stone protection with leaf spring
- Hydraulic NON-STOP stone protection